Pulse Nursing are looking for Community Mental Health Nurses for an on going placement at Leckhampton Lodge in Cheltenham. As a community nurse you will be travelling between Cheltenham and North Cotswolds to work at various surgeries.
The Working Hours for this Placement is 9 - 5 Monday - Friday
The successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and be extremely flexible and reliable to work days.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
Why work for Pulse? We offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Ipoint app to update availability, book shifts, access payslips
- Clinical and operations support 24/7
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support for Registered Nurses through dedicated in-house team
- Daily payroll service
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme – earn £250 when you refer another nurse*
- Fast-track registration bonus
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.