Bromley Complex Needs Service need CPN (Band 6) on going in a busy team working in the community.
- Team: Assertive Outreach Rehab Team
- Location: Blean Grove, Penge, SE20
- Working days: Monday – Friday, 09:00-17:00
- Start date: ASAP on 3 months
- Duties: You will have the responsibility for a defined caseload of clients with complex needs and on enhanced CPA
- Access formulate, carry out and monitor clinically effective treatment programmes and therapies, i.e handling administration of prescribed drugs, etc
Rio trained desirable, community experience, able to juggle a heavy workload, car driver desirable.
* Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
* Hold a current full UK driving license and the use of a car for work is preferable but not essentail
In return Pulse will offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
. Enhanced maternity benefits
· Free mandatory training
· Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.