Pulse are now in search for a Community Matron for an on going temporary position in the Woodford area of London. Band 6 nurses will be expected to work 32 hours per week and band 7 will be later confirmed. Your main responsibility is to visit clients at home to undertake Advance Physical Assessment.
We are able to offer a fantastic £20.22 - £37.36 per hour for successful candidates who have the following skills:
- RN with Community experience
- Car driver
- Advance Physical assessment and competent in the management COPD
- Asthma HF (general Knowledge of LTC management)
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
What Pulse can offer Community Matrons:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.