Pulse Nursing are now recruiting for an enthusiastic community nurse based in East London. You will be working in a well-established team delivering comprehensive treatments and care to their patients in the community. The Trust are committed to delivering high-quality healthcare, and are seeking to welcome a talented, reliable and experienced nurse to their team.
- Writing care plans and records and monitoring patient’s condition
- Carrying out routine investigations and care procedures, s
- Providing advice and promoting good health
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to patients and relatives
Why Join Pulse?
- Refer a Friend- £250 for every nurse you refer *
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free app, I point
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process or face to face recruitment methods
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development program
- Reliable- Daily payroll with a range of options: PAYE, LTD, and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.