Are you a Community Nurse looking to work ad hoc shifts or work full-time agency shifts? Pulse Nursing Agency is currently looking for Community Nurses in the South Shields, Tyne and Wear area.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as two weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work. You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you visibility of our pay rates and give nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Community Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in the Community
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Community Nurse interested in working in the Tyne and Wear area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.