Community chemotherapy Nurse
Up to £34,000 + Benefits including £4250 car allowance
Pulse is working with a specialist healthcare organisation, which provides acute healthcare to patients in their own homes. They are now looking to recruit skilled nurses who are able to work autonomously to deliver this service in a home environment in the Oxford.
This diverse and innovative organisation has extensive experience of working with both NHS and private clients to provide a homecare service for adults and children.
The role itself will involve the nurse working autonomously in the community to deliver chemotherapy in patients homes.
We are interested from nurses who are competent in delivering chemotherapy and may now be looking for a career within the community setting. Previous community nursing experience is not required – full training will be provided. It is essential that the successful candidate is able to perform venepuncture, cannulate and administer IV drugs.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong nursing background with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- A driving license
- The ability to undertake venepuncture, administer IV drugs and ideally cannulate as well
- The confidence to work autonomously in delivering patient care
The successful candidate will receive:
- Strong salary and benefits based upon experience
- A company car - £4250 car allowance
- Contributory Pension scheme and life assurance policy
- Excellent ongoing learning and development opportunities
If you are a nurse now looking for an exciting career within community nursing, get in touch with us to chat through this opportunity.
Contact Jasmin today on 0207 959 1016 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.