Pulse Nursing is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work within the Barnet Community Services Team.
- Carry overall responsibility for the management of a caseload, acting as a care co-ordinator
- Deliver effective care and treatment that is carried out within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
- Involve service users and their carers in planning care that includes all of their individual and diverse needs.
- Design individual programmes of care collaboratively with patients and review and adjust plans according to changing service user needs.
- Provide service users and their carers with clear information which will assist them in making informed decisions about their treatment and care.
- Administer medication, monitor for effects and side-effects
- Maintain clear, comprehensive and contemporaneous clinical records on all patients
- Prepare and present clinical reports as required.
Why Join Pulse?
- Refer a Friend- £250 for every nurse you refer *
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, I point
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development program
- Reliable- Daily payroll with a range of options: PAYE, LTD, and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.