Pulse is currently looking for Band 5 community nurses to work across the Hounslow area. There are both fulltime and part-time opportunities currently available. The shift times are 0800-1630 Monday - Friday. Due to the location it is essential to be a car driver. To cover some of the cost of petrol usage whilst on duty a travel claim form is available to submit weekly.
- Drug administration - oral, IM/SC injections, ear and eye drops, nebuliser
- Insulin administration/diabetic care
- wound care, suture and staple removal
- male and female catheters
- 4 layer compressions/short stretch bandaging
- Syringe Drivers
- IV administration
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.