Pulse is currently looking for Band 5 community nurses to work across the Hounslow area. There are both fulltime and part-time opportunities currently available. The shift times are 0800-1630 Monday - Friday. Due to the location it is essential to be a car driver. To cover some of the cost of petrol usage whilst on duty a travel claim form is available to submit weekly with your timesheet.
- Drug administration - oral, IM/SC injections, ear and eye drops, nebuliser
- Insulin administration/diabetic care
- wound care, suture and staple removal
- male and female catheters
- 4 layer compressions/short stretch bandaging
- Syringe Drivers
- IV administration
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.