Pulse is now recruiting for experienced a community/district nurse to help meet of the demand of local trusts.
As a community/district nurse will focus on the provision of high quality, safe and effective care within the community. You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills to adapt and become part of the fantastic team.
You will be required to have:
- Minimum 6 months experience post registration (If you are not quite there please give us a call, we still want to hear from you)
- Current NMC Pin Number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Pulse benefits include:
- Revalidation support services
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Daily Payroll service
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to the dedicated Recruitment Assistant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.