Are you an experienced Community/District Nurse looking for flexible hours to suit your lifestyle? Pulse are seeking community and district nurses to join our fantastic agency.
As a community/district nurse working through Pulse you will be required to utilise your skills and knowledge as you will be dealing with a variety of patients. You will focus on the provision of high quality, safe and effective care in a community setting. You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills to adapt and become part of the fantastic team.
You will be required to have:
- Minimum 6 months experience post registration (If you are not quite there please give us a call, we still want to hear from you)
- Current NMC Pin Number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Pulse benefits include:
- Revalidation support services
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- A friendly, nurse led office team
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Fast Track registration – earn up to £250*
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.