Clinical Team Leader – (RMN)
Salary: £33,565 – £36,747 per annum
Permanent, Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday – Friday 8:30 to 16:30 (Flexible working hours)
Pulse is working alongside one of the leading specialist organisations to recruit a Clinical Team Leader – RMN for one of their unique centres in Kent. The organisation is an expert care provider for
mental health services for young people (CAMHS) and adults, brain injury rehabilitation, learning disabilities and children specialist services across the UK. The centre has two units, the Neurorehabilitation unit provides short term active rehabilitation for clients who have sustained a recent brain injury. The second unit is a long-term unit for those who are unable to live independently due to the care needs associated with their brain injury.
As a Clinical Team Leader (RMN), you will ensure the effective and safe provision of care within the long-term care unit. You will lead on the promotion of client engagement, social participation and meaningful activity, whilst working collaboratively with the Lead Nurse to ensure the physical health needs of the clients are met.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the administration of medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council and Company protocols.
- Practice within the defined parameters under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007.
- Ensure all clinical documentation is of a high standard and patient notes are maintained and filed in the appropriate way.
- Provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence-based models of practice relevant to the patients’ needs.
- Lead the nursing team to ensure optimum levels of professional care, underpinned by Company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered nurse (RMN)
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit- two x salary
- Employee Assistance programme
- A range of staff benefits
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.