Position: Clinical Team Leader – CAMHS and Eating Disorders
Salary: £32,000 - £33,000
Hours: Permanent Full Time
We are looking to speak to a qualified nurse (RMN & RNLD) with an interest in working in a Secure CAMHS hospital set in tranquil and well maintained grounds.
Our client’s hospital has been opened since 2003, the hospital has quickly established a reputation as a leading provider of specialist inpatient eating disorders and CAMHS services for young people in the Midlands, having recently undergone a programme of refurbishment for PICU and our general CAMHS services.
Our clients also provide the following services:
• CAMHS General Adolescent Service,
• CAMHS Psychiatric Intensive Care Service (PICU)
• CAMHS Specialist Eating Disorders Services
Clinical Team Leader (RMN & RNLD) your main duties will be:-
1. Ensure that standards of care are maintained and be aware of the need to implement change.
2. Identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcome of care given.
3. Participating in clinical reviews, nursing reviews ensuring accurate feedback on patient care.
4. Communicating information on patient care to consultant and staff psychiatrist accurately.
5. Administering drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with policy and procedures manual.
6. Ensure basic nursing procedures are completed as required, TPRs, BPs, weights, blood investigations and that other tests are ordered when required.
7. Be able to admit and take a comprehensive history from patients and complete a nursing assessment.
8. To act as key-worker to allocated patients and understand key-worker responsibilities. Teaching and supervising patients acquiring skills in daily living e.g. personal hygiene, shopping, social skills, etc.
9. Supervising patients' meals to ensure adequate dietary intake.
10. To have a good knowledge of 1983 Mental Health Act with particular reference to individual patients’ rights
Skills and Experience
RMN or RNLD (Minimum 2 Years)
• Adolescent Care
• Acute Psychiatric
• Eating Disorders
• Relocation Package of up to £8000
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Salary paying up to £33,000
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Employee Benefit Scheme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.