Position – Clinical Services Manager - Swindon, Wiltshire
Ref – ZACSMSWI
Salary –£43,455 per annum
Hours –Full Time
Our Client has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK.
Their Hospital based in Wiltshire has a vacancy has a vacancy for a Clinical Services Manager, Theatres to join their team in the Theatre Department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern to meet the needs of the service.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Relevant post-registration Theatre/Anaesthetic qualification
- Evidence of CPD e.g. BSc or Masters
- Expert knowledge of clinical practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department
- Competent across a range of clinical skills supported by professional competence and knowledge
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards
- Financial awareness with an appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus
- Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies, such as the Care Quality Commission
- Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner within Theatre Environment
Duties of this role include:
- Provide appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department.
- Maximise theatre utilisation, Consultant compliance and maintain clinical standards
- The post-holder will provide strong leadership and direction to all staff across the service and act as a point of contact for advice and expertise relating to professional issues.
- The post-holder will ensure optimal use of theatres in relation to booked operating sessions and availability to meet the demands of elective work.
- Undertake and delegate the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while coordinating the management of the theatre team, including the Minor Procedures Unit and Endoscopy.
An attractive benefits package awaits the successful applicant, including a competitive salary circa £43,455 per annum.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
Healthcare Medical plan
Key Words- Theatre Manager, Anaesthetics, Senior Theatre Practitioner, ODP, Clinical Services Manager
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 alternatively
please forward your CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.