If you are looking to work alongside one of the UK’s largest, independent healthcare provider of integrated community services, we have a great Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) opportunity for you within rheumatology nursing.
Perhaps you’re a CNS looking for a new challenge or a senior nurse who is now looking for the next step up - we want to hear from you!
Pulse is on the search for an experienced and passionate nurse with experience/knowledge of rheumatology nursing.
The CNS will work full time, Monday – Friday, regular hours.
- Deliver high quality and relevant education to patients enabling effective self-management
- Ensure that an advice line available to patients and health professionals delivers rapid, effective information and help, preventing unnecessary GP and A&E attendances
- Co-ordinate and deliver a comprehensive annual review ensuring early identification of comorbidities and complications of disease and work with the patient and GP to manage and minimalize these
- Offer rapid access appointments for flare patients and to provide an urgent joint injection service
- Ensure that the most cost-effective treatments are used, including switching to biosimilars as appropriate
- Support and educate junior members of the team, aiding retention and succession planning
The successful applicants will be able to present on-going training and development within their specialty.
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £60,000 dependent on experienced and skills. This post comes with a rewarding salary in addition to a great benefits package.
- Current NMC registration
- Nurse prescribing qualification
- Experience/knowledge in Osteoporosis
To discuss this opportunity further, drop us a call on 0207 959 1016 or apply today & one our dedicated consultants will drop you a call.
If this post is not right for you but you know of a nurse who may be suitable, please do refer on their details as we offer a £250 referral bonus for all successful referrals
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.