Job Title – Clinical Nurse Specialist - Hertford
Ref – STCLINHERT
Location – Hertford
Salary – £29,000 - £35,000
Hours – Full time (Monday – Friday) – 37.5Hrs
The Vacancy -
My client is currently looking for a clinical nurse specialist to join their team in Hertford.
My client is a registered charity which provides free palliative care and support for patients and their families living with cancer and other life-limiting illnesses such as MND, end stage renal conditions, end stage heart conditions, respiratory conditions or other neurological conditions.
• To ensure those patients and those that are important to them, receive coordinated and comprehensive services to meet their needs in relation to Specialist Palliative Care and End Of life planning in the community.
• Ensures service development uses evidenced based practice and adheres to the Hospice strategy.
• Must be able to provide leadership in delivering high standards of holistic, individualised care and support to patients and their families in their own home. To enable preferences and wishes at the end of life be met where possible.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience-
• The successful candidate should be a Level 1 registered nurse or registered health professional with 3 years’ post registration experience, preferably with experience in the community.
• Palliative care or oncology experience and experience of working with imminently dying patients is essential.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills also needed.
• You will also need a thorough knowledge of Health Care Policies and Reforms and up to date knowledge of cancer, palliative care and end of life agenda.Benefits include -
• Pension schemes - NHS, Stakeholder and private
• Childcare Vouchers to support working parents
• Comprehensive Training
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible working
• Free car parking
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• 27 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
Key words –
Clinical Nurse specialist, RGN, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Clinical, Palliative care, Oncology.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.