Clinical Nurse Specialist - Head & Neck
Permanent, Full time – 37.5hrs per week (Monday – Friday only)
Salary: £40624 - £48890
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for an exciting opportunity. They require a Head & Neck CNS to join the Oncology & Haematology Services Team
The Head and Neck Clinical Nurse Specialist will provide specialist nursing support to patients, families, medical, nursing staff and other healthcare professionals.
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of direct patient care and to be responsible for a clinical case load. Through critical thinking make autonomous evidence based clinical decisions to support patient care. To join the existing Radiotherapy Clinical Nurse Specialist and work as a team.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies both within and out of the hospital setting to ensure patient needs are met, especially in relation to ongoing care needs and discharge arrangements.
- Provide professional support to staff working within the surgical or oncology setting.
- To offer patients a Holistic Needs Assessment at relevant points in their pathway. To provide a care plan and if identified referral to Level 3 or Level 4 psychological care providers.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse
- Surgical and Oncology experience in Head and Cancer
- Post registration course within the Oncology specialism or working towards.
- Recognised teaching qualification.
Please Call Elliot Gyles on 07881425439 or email email@example.com for further information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.