Clinical Nurse Manager, Permanent
Hours: 40 per week - Full-Time
Shifts: Days and nights
Pulse is excited to be working with an impressive healthcare provider to recruit a dynamic Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) to lead the clinical team and support the Home Director in all aspects of running their new home in Hull. The newly opened specialist nursing care home is for adults living with dementia, mental health conditions, physical and neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke.
As the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will lead a team of Registered Nurses and Support Workers during your shifts to make certain that the home fully meets medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care. Ensuring compliance with clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
As the CNM you will initially be supporting the development of the home during its first year of operation before moving as CNM to a brand new home that is currently under construction, again in Hull.
As an integral and appreciated member of the Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £130
- Access to RCNi training
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Employer rewards - Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD/RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Should you be interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.