Permanent, full time
Monday-Friday, regular working hours
Are you a registered nurse looking for an opportunity to gain experience within the private sector?
We are looking for an NMC registered nurse to join a prestigious ophthalmic clinic based in London’s renowned medical district that is looking to recruit a clinic nurse to expand their highly specialised team.
This clinic is offering consultant led diagnostic investigations and treatments such as keyhole laser eye surgery and cataract procedures. They use the latest technology to deliver pioneering treatments to patients and have recently achieved awards for their services.
We would like to hear from nurses with previous experience within outpatients/day surgery or a clinic setting looking for to take the next step in their career and specialise in ophthalmics. Some exposure caring for ophthalmic patients is required.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pre operative assessments of patients
- Post operative wound care and assessment
- Working alongside internationally renowned surgeons within a minor procedures room
- Counselling patients post treatment and providing guidance
- Administering and dispensing eye drops
- Conduct high technology diagnostic testing
What are the benefits for you?
- Monday –Friday (very occasional Saturday’s)
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including private pension
If you are interested in joining this impressive private clinic and developing your career within ophthalmic nursing- this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Call our dedicated consultant now for more information on 0207 959 1016.
Staff nurse opportunity at a leading ophthalmic clinic in London. Monday-Friday, regular working hours, no nights. Salary up to £38,000 per annum.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.