Monday – Friday
Up to £35,000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Are you a registered nurse with who is looking for a new opportunity to work within an outpatient department or clinic setting?
Pulse is delighted to be working alongside the UK’s leading private orthopaedic and sports injury group to recruit an outpatient department sister for their flagship diagnostics clinic.
This prestigious healthcare organisation is a centre of excellence for providing diagnosis and treatments of non surgical and surgical musculoskeletal conditions, in addition to providing care to high performance and recreational athletes with sports injuries.
The state-of-the-art day diagnostic clinic offers a range of investigations and treatments for patients in a modern environment.
What are the benefits for you?
- Joining a centre of excellence
- Highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits package including; 33 days annual leave
- Discounted gym memberships, retail shops and cinemas
- Private medical insurance
- Private contributory pension scheme
- Genuine commitment and investment into your career and professional development
So if you are seeking the next step in your career or perhaps an opportunity to develop your career within orthopaedics and sports injury – we would like to hear from you.
To find out more information about this brand new position please contact our dedicated consultant on 020 7959 1037, or complete the form below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.