Our client - a highly renowned clinic based in central London, is seeking experienced general and A&E nurses to join their team to ensure the smooth and effective running of their clinic.
This role would be a perfect fit for you if you are looking for something different to a hospital ward or A&E department. This is a great opportunity for an experienced nurse to work within central London, giving you the opportunity to work flexible hours and also progress your career.
Phlebotomy skills are desirable but not essential for this role.
Successful Nursing Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience
• This experience must have been within the last 12 months
• Be proficient with all aspects of Adult nursing
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Fast-track registration
• Free mandatory training, available on Saturdays
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
• Hireview - a new online video interviewing software
If you are a experience general or A&E nurse looking for flexible working hours please contact the team for more information today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.