Band 5 - Clinic Nurse
Permanent, Full Time, Monday to Friday
Upto £30,000 per annum
Pulse is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading diagnostic & treatment clinic in Central London. Their aim is to provide exceptionally high quality outpatient services in both traditional and complementary medicine within a supportive environment. The clinic offers services within a variety of clinical specialties although any experience within gynaecology would be an advantage.
We are interested to hear from Registered Nurses who would like to work within a clinic environment that offers Monday to Friday working hours. The successful candidate will have gained experience post qualifying within an acute hospital setting and it is an essential requirement that you can take blood.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of a high quality, patient focused service
- Meet and greet patients
- Assisting consultants with minor procedures such as colposcopy, urodynamics, coil insertions, hormone implants
- Chaperoning patients undergoing certain procedures
- Ensuring outpatient clinics run smoothly and all information relevant to the patients are available to the consultant
- Assisting the Sister with the running of the clinic
- Salaries are upto £30,000 depending on experience.
If you want to move away from the ward/hospital setting and are looking for a role with regular working hours then this could be for you. So to find out more about this unique opportunity, please do apply today and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.