Pulse has a number of flexible and rewarding opportunities for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Nurse (CAMHS) at Hertfordshire University in Hatfield (nearest station Hatfield railway station).
The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Nurse (CAMHS) will be a member of the multi-disciplinary clinic team and will provide a high standard of service to children, adolescents and their families/carers and to professionals from other organisations. They will be autonomously responsible for assessing and delivering intervention to children, young people and their families/carers in relation to a range of highly complex emotional, psychological and behavioural problems.
We offer flexible shifts depending on whether you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Checking and administering medications.
- You will be required to asses and talk to patients about their problems, develop plans on delivering their care.
Why Join Pulse?
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive– be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.