Pulse is seeking chemotherapy trained nurses to work temporary assignments at The Royal Marsden Hospital.
The Royal Marsden was the first hospital in the world dedicated to the study and treatment of cancer. It was founded as the Free Cancer Hospital in 1851 by Dr William Marsden.
Today, The Royal Marsden, in association with The Institute of Cancer Research, has an unrivalled worldwide reputation for its patient care, cancer research and education.
We are looking for candidates who provide and supervise the care of patients with cancer. As a Chemotherapy giver you must be able to monitor the patients condition, administer medication and develop symptom management protocols.
12 months clinical experience
Current valid NMC registration
Cannulation skills are a must.
Excellent communication skills
What Pulse can offer you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Accepting Limited Company
- Nursing led compliance team to offer your clinical advice/experience
- Holiday Pay
- Daily payroll
- Block-Bookings for locations you want to work in
- FREE training (online/ face to face)and occupational health screening
- Dedicated team of consultants to support you
- Out of hours service
- Specialist training including
- Dedicated Revalidation team
- FastTrack your recruitment and receive a reward of £250*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.