Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Band 5 RGN Chemotherapy Nurses in Southampton.
Our client is looking for dedicated and compassionate nurses and they are able to offer continuous work to the successful Chemotherapy Nurses (RGNs) who meet the following requirements;
- NMC registered
- Have a minimum of 12months Chemotherapy experience in the last 2years
- Chemotherapy course would be desirable
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We can offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.