Pulse require more chemotherapy nurses within and around Nuneaton for day shifts. We provide nurses with an easy and effective way of picking up shifts, that suit their availability and specialty.
Nurses within the Central West areas can now register with us through our online registration process – this makes joining Pulse a lot quicker and easier.
Why chose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
• A minimum of six months current or recent experience
• NMC registered
• Remain dedicated and professional towards patients
• Ability to deal with demanding situations and environments
If you’re looking for agency shifts or would like to find out more about Pulse and what opportunities we could offer you, apply below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.