Pulse Nursing are looking for Chemotherapy nurses for ad hoc day shifts in Coventry. You can manage your availability, view and book your shifts through our online bookings app ipoint or directly with a dedicated booking consultant.
Our new online registration process makes registering easier and faster than ever, you can even complete your interview in the comfort of your own home.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Chemotherapy Nurses are required to have the following:
- A current NMC registration
- A minimum of 12 months clinical experience in Chemotherapy administration within the last year
- Strong knowledge in all areas of chemotherapy
- 2 clinical and senior references covering the last twelve months
If you feel that you’re right for this role or would like to find about other opportunities we could offer you, apply below and we will be in touch.
*T’s + C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.