Pulse is currently recruiting for Chemotherapy nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Yorkshire area. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK.
Why join Pulse:
• I-Point booking app - which enables you to view and provisionally book shifts and update your own availability.
• Daily payroll system
• Recommended a friend scheme*
• Free mandatory training
• Revalidation team
• 30 years + reputation
Chemotherapy nurse Experience / Requirements:
• NMC Registered
• Twelve months minimum post registration clinical experience
• Strong knowledge in all areas of chemotherapy
• Honest, hardworking and dedicated individual
Pulse has many more job opportunities to suit each individual – please contact a member of our team to see how we can help you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.