Pulse are seeking Chemotherapy-Trained Nurses in and around Warwickshire.
Our clients oncology service provides assessment, treatment, follow-up and supportive care for patients with cancer and a number of non-malignant conditions.
We are looking for candidates who provide and supervise the care of patients with cancer. As a Chemotherapy giver you must be able to monitor the patients condition, administer medication and develop symptom management protocols. Cannulation skills are essential.
Pulse require all Chemotherapy Nurses to have at least 12 months current experience on a Day Unit, a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK.
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
If you have the skills necessary then please apply now
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.