Pulse Nursing are currently in search of hardworking and reliable Chemotherapy nurses to work in the Stafford area.
At Pulse we have an online app called iPoint, the app allows you to place your availability, pick shifts at your convenience and book shifts at the touch of a finger. The app notifies you of your favourite shifts as your social media accounts do so you don’t miss out.
Chemotherapy nurses wanting agency shifts will require:
- Minimum of twelve months experience as a Chemotherapy trained nurse within the last year
- 2 senior references within the last year from a Chemo ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility - work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern - Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusivity - be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Reliable - Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic - work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive - specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete - a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss! If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.