Pulse is renowned for providing exceptional nurses to the NHS and we are currently recruiting for highly skilled chemotherapy nurses. Applicants will be working within a multidisciplinary team alongside oncologists, cancer specialist doctors, Macmillan nurses and radiologists working together to deliver excellent care to patients in addition to giving support to family members.
Shifts available are Monday - Friday 9-5pm and we are able to offer these to nurses with either ad-hoc or full time availability.
Successful candidates requirements:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- An active NMC registration
- First-rate communication skills
- Able to adapt to different hospital environments
- Flexible, honest and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location in London
- Referral scheme – earn a £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.