Pulse are seeking Chemotherapy-Trained Nurses in and around Hertfordshire. Our client’s award winning Chemotherapy Unit treats around 220 patients a week, and following a recent refurbishment, 18 patients are able to receive their chemotherapy treatment at any one time.
We are looking for candidates who provide and supervise the care of patients with cancer. As a Chemotherapy giver you must be able to monitor the patients condition, administer medication and develop symptom management protocols. Cannulation skills are a must.
Pulse require all Chemotherapy Nurses to have at least 12 months current experience, a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK.
All nurse will be required to meet our compliance standards-, including an enhanced DBS check, clinical references and occupational health screening.
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
To apply for this post and register with Pulse Nursing Agency, please click below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.