Pulse Nursing is currently looking for Chemotherapy nurses to join our Agency, working within the Sussex area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate A&E nurses, who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Chemotherapy nurse Requirements:
• NMC Registered
• Twelve months minimum post registration clinical experience
• Strong knowledge in all areas of chemotherapy
• Honest, hardworking and dedicated individual
Why join our agency?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Daily payroll service
• Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free mobile app, ipoint
• Free mandatory training
• Revalidation support and guidance service*
• Referral bonus for recommending Pulse to a friend*
If you’re interested in this particular role or have any questions for us, apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.