Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Chemotherapy Nurses in Western-Super-Mare.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career.
Our Chemotherapy Nurses must have:
- Up to date NMC registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- Provide us with 2 clinical references from your recent work
What can Pulse offer you in return?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy – convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you’re interested in joining Pulse and seeing the great opportunities we have for Chemo nurses please get in touch and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.