Pulse Nursing Agency currently has ad hoc shifts available for dedicated Chemotherapy Nurses in the Stoke area, who are looking for the flexibility to work shifts when it suits while working at competitive rates of pay.
You will have the ease of using our online system, iPoint, to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing is an award-winning established supplier of healthcare professionals to NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
We offer Chemotherapy Nurses the following benefits:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
We require Chemotherapy Nurses to have:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve months experience as a Chemotherapy Nurse
- The ability to adapt to different hospitals and teams
- Dedication, compassion, professionalism
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and a member of the team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.