Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting dedicated and reliable Chemotherapy nurses to work ad-hoc day shifts within the Stoke-on-Trent area.
Shifts can be booked easily via online app called ipoint, the app also allows you to update your availability and notifies you when your favourite shifts come up.
Pulse Nursing Agency is a UK leading agency who meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry continually on a daily basis.
Chemotherapy nurses wanting agency shifts will require:
- Minimum of twelve months recent experience as a Chemotherapy trained nurse.
- 2 senior references within the last year from the Chemotherapy setting.
- Current valid NMC registration.
- Meet compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility - work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern - Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusivity - be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Reliable - Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic - work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive - specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete - a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss! If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.