Pulse are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their speciality, availability and experience.
We are now looking for Chemotherapy Nurses in the Norfolk area, particularly within King’s Lynn.
With our new online registration link our nurses have been cleared to work in as little as three weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible to complete the process in a short space of time.
- NMC registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience
Why join Pulse as a Chemo Nurse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you are interested in this Chemo Nurse role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in contact with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.