Pulse Nursing are looking for chemotherapy nurses to work ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Bradford area.
With our new online registration link our nurses have been cleared to work in as little as three weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible to complete the process in a short space of time.
You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives chemo nurses the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Chemotherapy Nurse Requirements:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Have at least twelve months current or recent experience
- Able to provide two clinical senior references
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a chemotherapy nurse interested in working in the Bradford area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.