Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS trusts in London and we supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London.
Pulse are looking for a chemotherapy nurse to work within a large NHS trust in central London. This role would suit full-time candidates with the ability to work monday to friday on a 9am till 5pm basis. Chemotherapy services at this Trust have been CHKS accredited, ensuring the highest possible quality and safety standards within the service provided.
The successful candidate will be working closely with MacMillan Cancer Support, focusing on positive outcomes for patients and can potentially work with both the inpatient and outpatient services.
Successful candidates requirements:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- An active NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Flexible, honest and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn a £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.