As a preferred staffing provider to the NHS, Pulse has an exceptional work opportunity in central London for a highly-skilled chemotherapy nurse. Applicants will be working within a multidisciplinary team alongside oncologists, clinical nurse specialists, radiologists and pharmacists to provide excellent quality care to patients and family members. You will also be working in partnership with neighbouring cancer centres to provide the best possible treatment for patients.
Shifts available are Monday - Friday 9-5pm and we are able to offer these to nurses with ad-hoc availability with the potential to turn into an on-going full-time position. This would of course also suit a full-time chemotherapy nurse.
Successful candidates requirements:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- An active NMC registration
- First-rate communication skills
- Able to adapt to different hospital environments
- Flexible, honest and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location in London
- Referral scheme – earn a £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Committed consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
To refer a friend to Pulse please click here and if you would like to view alternative chemotherapy roles with us please click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.