Pulse Nursing is looking to expand its team of Remote Work and knowledgeable Continuing Healthcare (CHC) assessment nurses in Manchester.
This is an excellent time to join our team of experienced, exceptional and conscientious nurses. You will be working directly with commissioners and be responsible for assessing patients’ needs to ensure they receive the right support and continuity of care.
CHC nurses are required to have:
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you contact us, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.