As a Tier 1 provider to the NHS in London, Pulse is seeking cardiac catheter lab nurses to pick up ad-hoc shifts in South London.
Nurses will be working with a strong dynamic team delivering high quality patient care to both acute and elective patients. There is a mix of cases including complex pacing and interventional cardiology procedures.
Ad-hoc shifts are available each week on a 9-5 basis with the potential to gain on-going or full-time work. Shifts available are weekdays only.
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Proficient in all aspects of cardiac cath lab work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time-manegement skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Be flexible, honest and open
In return successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your working requirements
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Complimentary mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants taking the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
We don't limit the amount of referrals you make, the more people you refer, the more you can earn - if you would like to refer a friend to Pulse please email email@example.com or visit our website here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.