Cath Lab Nurse - Rugby, Midlands
Pulse are seeking a committed and experienced Cath Lab Nurse within the Rugby area on a block booking basis.
This excellent opportunity is a six month to a one year placement where you will be working Monday to Friday, 09:00AM -17:00PM.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in all aspects of cardiac Cath lab work
- Minimum of twelve months experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time-management skills
In return, successful candidates will receive:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Referral Bonus*
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast Track registration
- Free mandatory training
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills, please apply today!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.