Pulse Nursing are looking to register highly skilled and dedicated Custody Nurses to work ad hoc shifts in Warrington.
When you’re a Custody Nurse Practitioner you need to call on all your clinical expertise to work out what’s wrong with detainees. It’s your decision that will determine the course of action. Plus, oﬃcers will be waiting for your assessment. Which makes this one of the most challenging – but also rewarding – clinical roles you can have.
Booking shifts with Pulse has never been easier with our online app ipoint, this gives you the ability to manage your availability and book your own shifts around your lifestyle.
We require our Registered Nurses’ (Custody) to have:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in Emergency Department
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
- Intermediate Life Support training
The benefits of joining a reputable agency like Pulse Nursing:
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are a Custody Nurse interested in working in Warrington, please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.