Pulse Nursing are currently looking for committed and passionate Custody Nurse to join our agency to work ad hoc shifts in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
When you’re a Custody Nurse Practitioner you need to call on all your clinical expertise to work out what’s wrong with detainees. It’s your decision that will determine the course of action. Plus, oﬃcers will be waiting for your assessment. Which makes this one of the most challenging – but also rewarding – clinical roles you can have.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and night shifts booking shifts are effortless with our free online app iPoint. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view pay rates and view and book shifts best suited to your lifestyle.
The benefits of joining Pulse are:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Custody Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience within A&E
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
- Intermediate Life Support Training (ILS)
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.