Pulse would like to hear from a Cardiothoracic Surgical Care Practitioners at a band 7 and must be theatre trained & hold Surgical Practitioner qualification.
Pulse has become one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector; our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Personal and People Development
- Health, Safety and Security
- Service Improvement
- Equality and Diversity
- Assessment and care planning
- Intervention & Treatment
Aim of the role:
Under the direction and supervision of the Lead SCP and consultant surgeon, the post holder will be able to perform surgical intervention, preoperative and post-operative care, participate in the smooth running of clinics-follow up and wound clinic and work in clinical practice as a member of the extended surgical team.
Key working relationships:
- Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Cardiothoracic Junior Medical Staff
- Matrons and nursing staff
- ODP workforce
- Intensive Care Medicine Consultants and Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia Consultants
- Anaesthetic and ICM Trainees
- Cardiothoracic activity managers and coordinators
- General Manager
- Clinical Director for the Department
- Rota writers/coordinators
- Other service users
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.