Are you an experienced Cardiothoracic Scrub Nurse or ODP?
Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated Scrub Nurses and ODP’s for our client in Stoke on Trent.
You’ll be joining established teams working in a Cardiothoracic Scrub capacity, working off your availability. You’ll also benefit from being able to block book shifts in advance and develop your skills in a rewarding environment, whilst receiving the benefits Pulse can offer you.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – designated booking consultants
Essential Skills & Requirements;
- Ensure patients receive a high-quality of care, Excellent Communication Skills, Strong organisational skills, Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and reliability.
Scrub nurses’ and ODPs’ are required to have:
- Twelve months minimum experience as a Cardiothoracic scrub nurse or ODP,
- References to cover the last three years employment
- Current NMC or HCPC registration
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of occupational health immunisations
If you’re interested in hearing more about this placement, please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.