Position – Cardiac Nurse – North Staffordshire
Location – Burton on Trent
Ref – DBCNBUR
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established registered nurse to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in supporting the Angiography Service Manager n the delivery of a high quality Angiography service. You will enjoy working in a dynamic environment and be a team player. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills are essential.
Candidates will be a Registered Nurse and have a minimum of two years clinical experience of working in an acute setting and demonstrate competence in IV cannulation insertion and IV drug administration. Previous cardiac experience is desirable but training and support will be provided.
Overall Responsibilities -
• Highly motivated individual
• Previous Cardiac Catheterisation Lab experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Multi-task in order to support a range of Cardiac diagnostic, interventional and EP procedures.
• Demonstrate safe, effective nursing practice which is researched based and in compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Act effectively and professionally as part of the multi-disciplinary team in the provision and delivery of patient care.
Qualifications, Training and Experience -
• Registered Nurse level 1 or equivalent
• Flexibility to work the shifts required
• Eligibility to drive in the UK
• Ensure all necessary consumables, equipment and pharmacy is accurately and safely prepared prior to commencement of each clinical procedure
• Undertake all necessary safety checks prior to the patient procedure and appropriately prepare the patient for the procedure
• To maintain and continually strive to improve all aspects of patient care
• Ensure the safe custody and administration of drugs in accordance with established procedures and the law
Key Words – Cardiac Cath Lab, RGN, Cardiac, Mobile, Registered General Nurse, Cardiac
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.