Pulse is working with the largest specialist heart and lung centre in the UK to recruit band 5 cardiology/cardiothoracic and interventional cardiology nurses, to work in their London hospitals.
- Applicants should have a minimum of one years experience.
- Must hold valid & current registration with the NMC.
- Experience in cardiac cases.
- Hospital accommodation* - allowing you to move with minimal hassle
- Tier 2 sponsorship* - for those renewing or for first timers
- OSCE training for overseas nurses
- A generous NHS pension
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your experience within cardiac medicine in one of the leading pioneers in cardiology and respiratory medicine.
The employer offers a supportive and respectful environment providing you with the opportunity to develop your skills in a progressive and expanding organisation. They support your career development by offering internal and external training opportunities and the ability to gain experience within their high dependency areas
To discuss this opportunity further, please do call us on 0203 319 3105. Or if this post is not right for you, but you may know of a nursing colleague or friend that may be interested please do pass on our details. We offer a £250 referral for all successful referrals.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.