As a Tier 1 agency supplying exceptional nurses to work in highly skilled areas to the NHS, Pulse London Nursing are able to offer full-time placements across London to highly skilled cardiac cath lab nuses.
We are working with a client offering both invasive and non-invasive diagnostic procedures and outpatient services that include community outreach and specialises in new treatments for heart valve implantation.
Pulse is able to offer shifts on a weekly basis for candidates with ad hoc availability and are driven to deliver the highest level of patient care.
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Proficient in all aspects of cardiac cath lab work
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Be flexible and reliable
In return successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Complimentary mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references
We don't limit the amount of referrals you make, the more people you refer, the more money you can earn! To refer a friend to Pulse email email@example.com or visit our website here
To take a look at additional cardiac cath lab roles within the London area please click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.