Due to an increasing demand for cardiac cath lab nurses, Pulse are delighted to offer fantastic opportunities across NHS hospitals across London. Pulse are committed to fully understand your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions in order to meet your working requirements.
We will actively source positions appropriate to your training and experience from our widespread base of work available across London and with this is mind we are able to offer cardiac cath lab nurses the chance to work full time Monday- Friday on a initial 4 week basis with flexible hours and the peace of mind knowing your work is secured.
Our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Proficient in all aspects of cardiac cath lab work
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Be flexible, honest and dependable
In return successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.